Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183.
About Jujutsu Kaisen
Gege Akutami is the author and illustrator of the Japanese manga series Jujutsu Kaisen. Yuji Itadori, a high school student, joins a hidden group of Jujutsu Sorcerers to slay a strong Curse named Ryomen Sukuna, of whom Yuji becomes the host.
Read this: One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoilers and Raw Scans!
Recap of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182
- In Chapter 182, the opening panel gives us a full look at Charles and the weapon his curse technique fiction revolves around.
- Charles wields his G battle staff and opens the hood to the ferris wheel cart the two were riding.
- Then, following Hakari’s insults, Charles starts attacking him relentlessly.
- During their fight, Charles references a poem by an author he likes, a Ms. Hoshino Katsura. Hakari jokes at the ridiculousness of this.
- The poem claims that instead of experiencing life’s greatest dreams and mysteries in reality, one can attain wonders such as space in the mind through creativity.
- Charles comments that this is ironic because despite every mangaka leaving earth looking for fiction inside their heads, Charles’ fiction- his curse technique came to him in reality.
- When asked the name of such a feeling, Hakari replies it is mere boredom. To this, Charles counters that it is despair that stole all his motivation.
- Having said this, he attacks Hakari and cuts his cheek with the nip of his pen staff. We see Charles’ technique elaborated here.
- From the looks of it, Charles’ G battle staff acquires Hakari’s blood and uses it as his ink fulfilling the condition of his technique.
- His next strike on Hakari outlines what Charles calls a manga pen on Hakari’s chest. With the help of Hakari’s blood or Charles’ ink, Charles gains the ability to see into the future.
- But Charles quickly learns that even with the advantage of future sight, Hakari is too blindingly fast and he realizes that without his technique, he would have been beaten.
- Hakari is not only fast but also quick to figure out Charles’ blindspot. As long as he stays out of Charles’ sight with the help of his speed, Charles won’t be able to use his future sight.
- Charles also notices that Hakari’s curse energy is so potent that the sharp overlay of his blows are coarse like a file, making his attacks hurt so much more.
- By now, Charles knows there’s no way he can beat Hakari and Hakari talks about needing to break his spirit.
- At this point, Charles suddenly gets a revived bout of fighting spirit and he again references another one of Gege’s favorite manga. Charles then shouts his battle cry and claims he can now see two seconds into the future.
- In this critical moment, the chapter ends with Hakari calling in his domain expansion, “Restless Gambler”. The effect of this domain is immediately explained to Charles telepathically.
Read also: Tokyo Revengers Chapter 251 Release Date, Spoilers, and Other Details
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 is set to be released on Friday, April 29th, 2022.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 Spoilers
The official raw scans for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 have not been released. The raw scans usually arrive one to two days before the official release date. You can check back in here to see any updates on this!
Where to Read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 183 Online?
You can read the latest chapter on sites such as Viz or Mangaplus.